Thursday, November 20, 2008

Updated Lady Eleanor Progress Photos

Following all the advice I've read and heard, I bought Zip-Loc bags for my yarn stash. I wrote the name of the yarn on the bag and plan to print out the pattern for which the yarn is slated and place that in the bag.

On my sticks
Lady Eleanor Entrelac Stole
I finally took some updated photos of the Lady Eleanor stole. I don't think the photos quite capture how beautiful this is. I love it.

Lady Eleanor Entrelac Flat

Lady Eleanor Flat
Lady Eleanor Entrelac Folded
Lady Eleanor Folded

My So Called Scarf
The rosella is knitting up nicely. I am pleased with how this is turning. What I like most is this is an instant gratification project. After knitting for an hour I can see definite progress. This is the result of knitting on it for two lunches. It will take me a week or two to complete. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to block it.

My So Called Scarf Rosella

No comments: